Core Spun Polyester/Cotton
It’s a Premium mixed Corespun quality thread, with an excellent cost-benefit due to is construction, which combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural long fibre cotton wrap, allowing it to have a excellent resistance allied to a great sliding in the needle.
- High tenacity.
- Great resistance due to his polyester core meanwhile cotton wrap protects the polyester core from the contact with the hot needle.
- Excellent results in all the sewing process and great performance in high-speed machines.
- A special lubrication will allow a smoother gliding, trouble free through the entire sewing process.
- Excellent wash down results in “irregular” washing treatments, for that reason is widely used in Denim.
- Good production performances when compared to sewing threads made with discontinue fibres.